InfiniTrak is connected to the big three primary wholesalers: Cardinal Health, McKesson Corp., and AmerisourceBergen. InfiniTrak is also connected to a majority of secondary wholesalers. However, if you cannot find your trading partner using 'Request Trading Partner' you can still request them via 'Request a new trading partner connection'.
To request a new trading partner:
- Log into your InfiniTrak account at app.infinitrak.us
- Toggle to the "Authorized Trading Partners" page from your dashboard
- Submit your new trading partner request.
The first step is to log into your InfiniTrak account, at app.infinitrak.us, using your username and unique password. Step two is to toggle to the 'Authorized Trading Partners' page. You can reach the page two ways:
- Clicking the Trading Partners option in the side menu
- Clicking the Mange Trading Partners option in the 'I Want To' section of your dashboard.
Step three is to submit your new trading partner request. At the 'Authorized Trading Partners' page click 'Click here to request a new trading partner connection'.
'Click here to request a new trading partner connection' opens a pop-up window where you input:
- Company Name
- Company Contact (a sales representative preferred)
- Company Contact Email
- Company Phone
- Your Customer Number (the identification code your trading partner has on file for your location)
- Click Send Email
From there, the InfiniTrak team takes over and will work to complete your request.
Thank you for reading "How do I request a trading partner NOT connected to InfiniTrak?". If you have more questions feel free to consult other articles in InfiniTrak's Self Service Portal, send us a message via the "Support" button at the bottom of your screen, or give us a call at 1.844.463.4641.