Click the link below to watch a video tutorial on how to create incoming transactions using your InfiniTrak account. Video link:
To create an inbound transaction you must:
- Log into your InfiniTrak account at app.infinitrak.us
- Toggle to the 'New Transaction' page from your dashboard
- Accurately enter the transaction sender and receiver information
- Create the transaction.
Step one is to log into your InfiniTrak account at app.infinitrak.us using your username and unique password. Next, toggle to the 'New Transaction' page from your dashboard by clicking the "Create New" menu option under "Transactions".
Step three is to accurately input the transaction sender and receiver information. At the "New Transaction" page, enter the required fields marked with an asterisk (*). For incoming transactions, the transaction date is the date you received the transaction. To complete the "To" section:
- Review the "My Location" and the "Shipping Address"
- If the "My Location" address and the "Shipping Address" are not the same, deselect the check box and enter the correct shipping address!
To complete the "From" section:
- Click the drop-down menu with all of your connected trading partners
- Click the trading partner that send the transaction data
- Partner Location and Shipping Address fields auto populate
- If the Partner Location and the Shipping Address are not the same, deselect the checkbox and enter the correct shipping address and the trading partner's name
- Click Create
Thank you for reading or watching "How do I create new inbound transactions?". If you have more questions, feel free to consult other articles in InfiniTrak's Self Service Portal, send us a message via the "Support" button at the bottom of your screen, or give us a call at 1.844.463.4641.