Click the link below to view the online video tutorial on how to create outgoing transactions with your InfiniTrak account:
To create outgoing transactions:
- Log into your InfiniTrak account at app.infinitrak.us
- Toggle to the 'New Transaction' page from your dashboard
- Accurately enter the transaction sender and receiver information
- Create the transaction.
Step one is to log into your InfiniTrak account at app.infinitrak.us using your username and unique password. Next, toggle to the 'New Transaction' page from your dashboard by clicking the "Create New" menu option under "Transactions".
Step three is to accurately input the transaction sender and receiver information. At the "New Transaction" page, enter the required fields marked with an asterisk (*). For outgoing transactions, you need to change transaction type from incoming to outgoing. To complete the "From" section:
- review the "My Location" and the "Shipping Address"
- If the "My Location" address and the "Shipping Address" are not the same, deselect the check box and enter the correct shipping address
To complete the "To" section:
- Click the drop menu of all your connected trading partners
- Click the trading partner that your are sending the transaction data to
- Partner Location and Shipping Address fields auto-populate
- If the Partner Location and the Shipping Address are not the same, deselect the checkbox and enter the correct shipping address.
- Click Create
Thank you for reading or watching "How do I create new outgoing transactions?". If you have more questions, feel free to consult other articles in InfiniTrak's Self Service Portal, send us a message via the "Support" button at the bottom of your screen, or give us a call at 1.844.463.4641.