To 'Request Trading Partner':
- Log into your InfiniTrak account at app.infinitrak.us
- Toggle to the "Authorized Trading Partners" page from your dashboard
- Submit your trading partner request.
The first step is to log into your InfiniTrak account, at app.infinitrak.us, using your username and unique password. Once you successfully login, your dashboard will appear. Step two is to toggle to the 'Authorized Trading Partners' page. You can reach the page by:
- Clicking the Trading Partners option in the side menu
- Clicking the Mange Trading Partners option in the 'I Want To' section of your dashboard.
Step three is to submit your trading partner request. To submit a trading partner request via the 'Request Trading Partner' tool:
- Click 'Request Trading Partner' to activate the tool
- Enter the company name of the trading partner you're requesting
- Click Search
- Click the trading partner name to highlight
- Click Select.
After you click select, a window will appear displaying all the addresses associated with that trading partner. Click the correct trading partner address, then click select. At the next and final page complete all fields, then click request.
From there, the InfiniTrak team takes over and will work to complete your request.
Thank you for reading "How do I request a trading partner?". If you have more questions feel free to consult other articles in InfiniTrak's Self Service Portal, send us a message via the "Support" button at the bottom of your screen, or give us a call at 1.844.463.4641.