To add new locations:
- Log into your InfiniTrak account at app.infinitrak.us
- Toggle to the 'Locations' section of your 'Company Details' page
- Complete the "Location Information" form
- Click save
Step one is to log into your InfiniTrak account at app.infinitrak.us using your username and unique password. Step two is to toggle to the 'Locations' section of your 'Company Details' page by clicking the Manage Company menu option on the left-hand side of your screen.
Step three is to complete the "Location Information" form. To open the "Location Information" form, scroll to the 'Locations' section of 'Company Details' page. There you will see a spreadsheet of all locations with an InfiniTrak account. Above the spreadsheet are command buttons, click '+New' to add a new location. To complete the "Location Information" form enter:
- The location's name
- The location's phone number
- The location's email address
- The location's street address
- The location's DEA number and expiration
- The location's State license number, expiration, and state in which the license number is valid
- Click Save
**This new location will not have a subscription unless you click the Assign subscription checkbox at the very top of the form**
Thank you for reading "How do I add new locations?". If you have more questions, feel free to consult other articles in InfiniTrak's Self Service Portal, send us a message via the "Support" button at the bottom of your screen, or give us a call at 1.844.463.4641.