To submit an export request:
- Log into your InfiniTrak account at app.infinitrak.us
- Toggle to the 'Search Transactions' from your dashboard
- Locate the transaction(s) you want to export
- Submit the request
The first step is to log into your InfiniTrak account at app.infinitrak.us using your username and unique password. Step two is to toggle to the 'Search Transactions' page from your dashboard by clicking the Search for Transactions button under 'I Want To:" or by clicking the Search menu option under the Transactions tab.
Step three is to locate the transaction(s) you want to export. You can search for a transaction by date, supplier, supplier/manufacturer history name, description of the product, NDC number, invoice number, lot number, transaction status, and transaction type. To locate a transaction:
- Accurately complete the related fields
- Click the Search button.
All transactions that match the set parameters will appear in the spreadsheet at the bottom of the page.
Step four is to submit the export request. You can submit one transaction from the search or all transactions in the search in an export request. To submit a single transaction in an export request:
- Click to highlight the transaction
- Click Open above the spread sheet
- Click the Export button at the top of the spread sheet
To submit all transactions in the search in an export request:
- Click Export All
- Title the file and include documents
- Click Request Export
Thank you for reading "How do I submit an export request?". If you have more questions, feel free to consult other articles in InfiniTrak's Self Service Portal, send us a message via the "Support" button at the bottom of your screen, or give us a call at 1.844.463.4641.